Kayamath

Okey... last night my hubby asked me about why i put a link in my sidebar “Kayamath”. This is the reason... Since last 2 years, I keep following one of Hindi serial that show in SBS. My hubby said that I’m so stupid, I’m like another Indian or Bangladeshi who loved serial program, that most of the stories are stupid (maybe in Indonesia you can called it SINETRON or indonesian soap opera). But anyway, I’m a person who didn’t like to watch like that such thing as well, but why I decided to watch it, because I found in Kayamath’s story, it’s not just like another stupid serial program, it’s a good story, tell about
so many things like love, spirit, believe, certainty, and how to manage relationship. And the most important thing is in that serial, the main actor is soooooo handsome :D hihihihihi *ooops but my hubby is the most handsome one though hahahaha* .. yeaaa.. he is Shabir Ahluwalia.. in that serial he played as Milind Mishra. He just looks so perfect Indian guy, but unfortunately all the director for hindi’s movie is still not give any play for him.. hmmm bad :(

If you want to know more about this serial, you just can come in here, don’t worry, even you don’t understand about hindi language *like me hehehhe*, you will be able to follow all the story and discussions because they write it in English :D so enjoy it ;)

*all the photos from india-forum.com*

1 comments:

  Anonymous

November 15, 2008 at 11:00 PM

hehehe gue gak nonton film indihe semenjak kuch2 hota hai :), btw gw link ya bu :D,...